Thursday, January 28, 2010

NOT EVERYBODY LOVES THE MESS


As most of you devoted readers know, Mess has been attempting to form some sort of kinship (or at least some sort of contact) with Q San Antonio. Mess has offered to sleep with the entire staff, including any mascots, vacuum the offices, clean the terlits, wash the staff's vehicles, all to no avail. All Mess wants is a free link on their site, as Mess has given them one. So, here is my latest attempt, sent yesterday.

Why have I not even been dignified with a response from you guys? So much for the queer community sticking together. I have had a link to Q San Antonio on my blog since its inception in March 2009. I repeatedly asked about a link on your site and have never ever heard back. No hello, no holiday greetings, nada, zip, zero. Why do y'all hate Mess so much?

Those of you out there with some time on your hands (Chiflado, maybe?) please e-mail Q San Antonio and give the Mess some props!

1 comment:

  1. All Chiflado has to say is it's their loss. I for one need a daily dose of Mess or my day is not complete. Fags are finicky, maybe they only talk amongst themselves.

    ReplyDelete