Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DEAR MESS: HE GOT ME ALL STEAMED UP


Dear WC Mess,
How does one go about expressing his admiration for a gentleman whilst sharing a steam bath after a rigorous workout? Let me clarify, the workout took place before the steam bath, on the gym floor, using fitness equipment, solely for the original intended purposes. (my, how your mind plummets to the gutter!)
I mean, with all that steam, plus having already removed my glasses, I can't pick up the subtle visual clues I come to rely upon when deciding if I might initiate a conversation. And all that hissing (from the steam maker, not the other occupants) just adds to the miscommunication factor. Yet a steam bath seems to offer such a gentle and relaxing place to let one's hair down and get to blow one another better.
But I don't want to come across the wrong way, and certainly don't wish to offend, and let me add that this is a steam room where one must wear appropriate attire, and it's co-ed to boot.
signed,
Curious N. George

Dear Monkey,
Take it outside. The admiration, that is. First, many people (Mess included) finds a steam room a sort of sanctuary, where the sound of vox humana is most unwelcome. You mention that this steam room is co-ed, so I am going to make an ass out of you and me and figure NO SEX is going on. I personally have never heard of a co-ed sex steam room, but I live in San Antonio. We just got latte a week ago. But I digress. So you want to HIT THIS DUDE. Start by telling him, outside of the peace and calm of the steam room, how you loved the way he did his squats, or whatever. Then, with your spectacles nice and clear and nobody around to witness the spectacle, gauge his reaction. Best of luck.
Mess

1 comment:

  1. *R*O*Y*C*E* the People's ChoiceDecember 18, 2009 at 2:11 PM

    ok, the guy on the left is totally drooling over the guy on the right

    ReplyDelete