Saturday, November 14, 2009

IS THIS A "FAMILY" FEUD BREWING?


While promoting her new satellite radio show, acid-tongued Rosie happily stoked the embers of speculation on Howard Stern’s syndicated radio show.“I don’t know that she and Gayle are necessarily doing each other,” Rosie quipped to Stern, “but I think they are the emotional equivalent of….”

“A gay couple,” the shock jock finished.

That was all raucous Rosie needed to shift into high gear.“When they did that road trip, that’s as gay as it gets,” she responded, “and I don’t mean it to be an insult, either. I’m just saying, listen, if you ask me, that’s the couple.”

Oprah is way pissed off at Rosie and has "warned" her.......we wonder exactly what that means in Oprah speak but we would shit our pants if we heard that! We can hear it now : Till you do right by me, everything you even think about gonna' fail.

2 comments:

  1. rosie needs to become more quiet
    it is no one's else"s business
    besides I think rosie is just saying things to keep herself in the public eye
    she could not handle elizabeth on the View and ophra is a lot stronger than her
    phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read an item on D-Listed that suggests O's weight roller coaster has to do with her conflicted sexuality. Or her lying about her sexuality. I suppose not every lesbian can be as "lucky" as Ellen - hit show, gorgeous wife, even the Cover Girl ads. C'mon, Oprah. You certainly have the "fuck you" money!

    ReplyDelete