Saturday, September 12, 2009

A HEALTH INSURANCE FUNNY


A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital.During her tour she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously. Oh my GOD!' screamed the woman. That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?'The Doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained, 'I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture.Oh, well in that case, I guess it's Okay, said the woman.
As they passed by the very next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while a nurse performed oral sex on him. Again, the woman screamed, 'Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?
Again the doctor spoke very calmly: Same illness, better insurance.
- Thanks to Curly Williams, Palm Springs, CA

2 comments:

  1. It is terrably funny.

    Consider a cat scan.

    With the first plan, the lab tech would waive a cat over you.

    With the second plan, you would get to pet it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete