Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GAY JESUS COMES TO TEXAS!


Security will be increased at Tarleton State University when a play in which Jesus is portrayed as gay will be presented on Saturday. The production called "Corpus Christi" is being directed by student John Jordan Otte, who says he wants to offer a play that portrays tolerance and unconditional love. Critics say the play is blasphemous. School police Chief Justin Williams says university officers will be assisted with security by police in Stephenville, a city of 17,000 located 70 miles southwest of Fort Worth. Tarleton President F. Dominic Dottavio has said the play will be allowed because the school is committed to protecting and preserving freedom of thought, speech and expression.The Terrence McNally play premiered in New York in 1998. (Editor's note: now we're really gonna see who's reading!)

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sir/Madam,

    I visited your website http://whitechocolatemess.blogspot.com/ when I am searching for web. The information is very much standard and presentation of pages is very legible. My site is also about We buy houses, Stop foreclosure cash, we buy your homes fast, Buying ugly house fast for cash is also available.

    If you give my links on your site it will be useful for both of us. Your site contains much other information that gives more knowledge and many more ideas about the topics you have given in your site.
    The Information present in your site is very informative and it gives a wide knowledge about many things. I was very much impressed with your site. Its guide me more.

    Our Site Information:

    Title: We buy houses, Stop foreclosure cash
    Recreation

    Url:http://www.webuyhousesforcash.com/

    My Email Id: jeffadams.articles@gmail.com

    If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will respond promptly.

    Let me know once you added my link.

    --
    Thanks,
    Jeffadams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus...gay...it's an outrage!!! Of course Jesus was gay. Who has ever questioned that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbacoa StriesandMarch 23, 2010 at 7:13 PM

    Looks like "jeffadams" isn't reading!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time Jesus came to Texas wasn't he in a bag of Cheetos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I like this one. I also sent it to my son and his partner by email. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could be true. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter. Debbie

    ReplyDelete