Monday, March 23, 2009

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG


THIS BLOG IS FOR ALL THE SAN ANTONIANS WHO FEEL SLIGHTED THAT THOSE NASTY STUCK UP CALIFORNIANS AND NEW YORKERS (AND SOME FOLKS FROM AUSTIN...) THINK WE ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF GUN TOTING, BEE HIVE WEARING, F150 DRIVING FREAKS. NOW OF COURSE THAT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE AT LEAST A FEW FOLKS AT OUR LOCAL WALMART HERE IN SAN ANTONIO, BUT WE DO KNOW BETTER, DON'T WE?
I LIVE IN BEAUTIFUL SAN ANTONIO SO THE FOCUS AT FIRST WILL BE CENTERED AROUND THIS LOVELY HISTORIC AND SWELTERING LITTLE BEXAR COUNTY BURG. BUT AS LONG AS THAT OLD COUGAR (AS IN CAR, YOU NASTY PEOPLE.....) KEEPS RUNNING WE'LL BE HITTING THOSE FRIENDLY TEXAS HIGHWAYS AS OFTEN AS WE CAN.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a very funn and upbeat review of San Antonio...
    Gourmet Burger in the Legacy shopping center where your fave Starbucks is...its the bomb. I eat there several times a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, finally a blog for those of us who what to know the happenings around town without the terrible writing. I can't believe that you live HERE! You are hysterical, boy!

    The restaurants you wrote about are right on! I lover the duck confit! Maybe I will see you there? Was that you with the derby and the coffee yesterday, sitting in that corner booth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. I love the intro. "Beehive wearing.." You know must know my barber. Are you ready for Fiesta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love your blog.....how may I e-mail you?

    ReplyDelete